I was a little sad to read recently that there will be no more Indie Travel Challenge prompts. I stuck with it the whole time, writing a post for every prompt. But it looks like I won’t be completing my challenge of one post for it every week for a year, since it has officially ended.
In part I think that’s okay, since I felt like sometimes I wasn’t writing very good content for it. It seems like just as I was struggling for content, they were struggling for prompts. So it was probably a good time for it to end. But mostly it was good.
Let’s take a look back at some of my favorite Indie Travel Challenge posts:
- The very first post, my travel resolutions, was fun to write. I don’t normally make New Years’ Resolutions, but it was kind of cool to make some that I could actually keep (for the most part).
- My analysis of trains vs. planes.
- How I feel about history and travel.
- My New Zealand island showdown.
- My letter to first-time travelers.
- Budget travel tips for the US.
- It was really fun to look up pictures for my no-expenses-considered dream-RTW-trip plan!
The link at the top includes links to all the regularly participating blogs over the course of the year. It was fun, everyone! Thanks for reading.