New Year = New Goals! I don’t normally do resolutions, but I have some goals this year.
- Write more! This blog has been neglected for too long. I want to at least start strong and do a post a week.
- Add more content relevant to my current life. Yes, I’m still eating, so I can still write about that, and I’ve got plenty of travels to reminisce about. But books and TV have become more central to my life, and I want to write about that too.
- Say Yes. After reading Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes, I realized I sometimes say no for no real reason. So I want to say yes to having fun, say yes to being kind to myself, say yes to getting involved in my passions.
- Exercise and eat better. I pulled a muscle in an aerial silks class and am working my way to recovery. I want to be able to go back to aerial silks stronger and better than ever, and eat so that I feel better on a daily basis.
- Write! Work on my next novel, which has indeed been started. Hopefully finish it this year!
- Read a lot. I don’t like to quantify but around 100 seems to be my usual number and that sounds fine.
- Travel out of the country once per year. This is a long-term goal.
- Start volunteering at a library, to see how I like it.
I’m using the Passion Planner to hopefully take my goals from aspirational to realistic. So far I’m loving it!
What are your goals for the year?